What is Fibrillation?
Fibrillation means an excess rate of beating of the heart. Can affect either chambers of the heart- atrial and ventricular. Detected on measuring pulse and confirmed on ecg, it can be fatal. Needs urgent hospitalization.
Questions and answers on "Fibrillation"
Health resources related to Fibrillation
- Is it advisable to fly if suffering from atrial fibrillation
- Atrial fibrillation ablation complications
- Atrial fibrillation and paint fumes
- Atrial fibrillation and mould
- Valvular atrial fibrillation causes
- Does movicol cause atrial fibrillation
- Is it safe to fly after atrial fibrillation
- Is lifting weights a high risk with atrial fibrillation
- Atrial fibrillation tattoo
- Atrial fibrillation and swollen ankles