What is Amiodarone?
Amiodarone is a drug useful in the treatment of certain irregular heart rhythm disorders such as supra ventricular and ventricular arrhythmia's including atrial fibrillation ,atrial flutter, supra ventricular tachycardia and ventricular tachycardia. It is used as a life saving treatment as intravenous infusion to terminate ventricular fibrillation or sustained ventricular tachycardia.
Questions and answers on "Amiodarone"
Health resources related to Amiodarone
- Drug side effects amiodarone
- Amiodarone hcl used for
- Is amiodarone a blood thinner
- Amiodarone 300 mg iv push
- Amiodarone drug interactions
- Is pain or burning with urination a side effect of amiodarone hydrochloride?
- Amiodarone replacement drug
- Extravasation amiodarone treatment
- Amiodarone and zithromax interactions
- Amiodarone pacerone 200 mg