What is Hypertension?
Hypertension is raised blood pressure. It has been defined as a systolic blood pressure above 140 mmHg or a diastolic blood pressure above 90 mmHg.
Questions and answers on "Hypertension"
Health resources related to Hypertension
- What is the best treatment for pulmonary hypertension
- Hypertension due to pinched nerve in shoulder
- Hypertension after childbirth
- Deviated septum cause hypertension
- Suggest treatment for pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Is green tea good for hypertension
- Amount of sodium recommended for hypertension
- Treatment and cure for loss hypertension
- What medicine can i take for hypertension
- Signs and symptoms of hypertension during labor