What is Cardioversion?
Cardioversion is a procedure done in cases of arrhythmias. Arrhythmias are caused by abnormal passage of electrical impulses in the heart. Cardioversion inhibits the abnormal passage of electrical signals in the heart.
Questions and answers on "Cardioversion"
Health resources related to Cardioversion
- What if cardioversion didnt work
- Risks of dc cardioversion
- Cardioversion knot on leg
- Tee and cardioversion dark urine
- Cardioversion side effects
- What happens if a cardioversion does not work
- Whats next when cardioversion didnt work
- Newborn cardioversion
- Cardicor side effects after cardioversion
- Recovery time after cardioversion