What is Warfarin?
Warfarin is an anticoagulant (blood thinner). It reduces the formation of blood clots. Warfarin is used to prevent heart attacks, strokes, and blood clots in veins and arteries.
Questions and answers on "Warfarin"
Health resources related to Warfarin
- Can warfarin users try hcg diet
- Does warfarin affect libido ?
- When warfarin used does masterbation has any effects
- Sick after taking warfarin
- Warfarin bad taste in mouth
- Warfarin low carbohydrate diet
- Travel sickness pills compatible with warfarin
- Does warfarin make you feel sick
- Stuffy nose caused by warfarin
- Warfarin and spots on arms