What is Chemotherapy?
Treatment of disease by means of chemical substances or drugs; usually used in reference to neoplastic disease. Commonly termed for anti cancer medicines, is ideally applicable to antibiotics too.
Questions and answers on "Chemotherapy"
Health resources related to Chemotherapy
- Chemotherapy and severe rectum itching
- Cramping in knee side effect of chemotherapy
- Bulging abdomen discomfort can chemotherapy cause it
- New chemotherapy drug for melanoma
- Discharge plan chemotherapy lymphoma
- Chemotherapy and paint fumes
- Chemotherapy and swelling of face and stomach
- Oral chemotherapy tablets
- Heaviness in chest after chemotherapy
- Low body temperature during chemotherapy