What is Heart rate?
The heart rate is one of our vital signs - it is the number of times a minute that our heart contracts or beats. Normal heart rate: 70-80 per minute
Questions and answers on "Heart rate"
Health resources related to Heart rate
- Does alcohol lower heart rate
- Is the heart rate 140 bad
- What could increased blood pressure but decreased heart rate indicate
- Faster heart rate 9th week
- 13 week heart rate
- Low heart rate after heart attack
- High heart rate and tingling in lips
- Fast heart rate and flashing lighta
- Stomach virus and heart rate
- Heart rate 129 over 66