What is Sotalol?
Sotalol is a drug used in individuals with rhythm disturbances (cardiac arrhythmias) of the heart, and to treat hypertension in some individuals. It is a non-selective competitive β-adrenergic receptor blocker that also exhibits Class III antiarrhythmic properties by its inhibition of potassium channels.
Questions and answers on "Sotalol"
Health resources related to Sotalol
- Sotalol hcl tab 80mg
- Taking sotalol and wearing defibrillator for heart episodes
- Long-term effects of sotalol
- What does sotalol do
- Is confusion a side effect of sotalol hydrochloride af?
- Does sotalol lower blood pressure
- Is swollen glands a side effect of sotalol hydrochloride af?
- Sotalol side effects on knees
- Sotalol side effects long term
- Does sotalol cause gas