What is Streptococcus?
It is a gram positive bacteria. Common cause of infection - especially throat, skin etc which needs complete course of treatment to avoid late sequel like Rheumatic Heart Disease and Nephritis.
Questions and answers on "Streptococcus"
Health resources related to Streptococcus
- Streptococcus anginosus abnormal pap
- Streptococcus agalactiae esperma
- Antibiotics for group a streptococcus
- Group a streptococcus bacteria characteristics
- Streptococcus urethra
- Streptococcus a infections
- Streptococcus agalactiae multiple miscarriage
- Streptococcus epidermis
- Streptococcus group a betahaemolitic
- How to cure streptococcus on the top of the foot