What is Sore throat?
A sore throat (or throat pain) is pain or irritation of the throat. A common physical symptom, it is usually caused by acute pharyngitis (inflammation of the throat).
Questions and answers on "Sore throat"
Health resources related to Sore throat
- Sore throat and coughing after vomiting
- What is the best way to help a sore throat
- How to stop sore throat
- Headache sore throat pain all over body
- Co amoxiclav right med sore throat
- Ampiclox dosage for sore throat
- Headache sore throat and lost voice
- Why does my stomach hurt alot and i have a sore throat
- Sore throat and bloody tongue and phlegm
- Ice cream sore throat