What is Pharyngitis?
Inflammation of the mucous membrane and underlying parts of the pharynx, ie throat resulting in irritation, pain. it could viral or bacterial. warm saline gargle will help in mild cases. it is advisable to go to ENT doctor for proper treatment in severe cases.
Questions and answers on "Pharyngitis"
Health resources related to Pharyngitis
- Intervention of pharyngitis
- Recovery time of pharyngitis
- Pharyngitis chesty cough
- Symptoms of acute infective pharyngitis
- Treatment and cure for pharyngitis
- Strep pharyngitis antibiotics
- Pharyngitis aids
- Best foods for babies suffering from pharyngitis
- Can you die from pharyngitis
- Pharyngitis in adults