What is Amputation?
Amputation is the removal of a body extremity by trauma, prolonged constriction, or surgery. As a surgical measure, it is used to control pain or a disease process in the affected limb, such as malignancy or gangrene. In some cases, it is carried out on individuals as a preventative surgery for such problems.
Questions and answers on "Amputation"
Health resources related to Amputation
- Causes of lower limb amputation
- Stomach fat amputation
- Causes of upper extremity amputation
- Amputation of leg after surgery very restless
- Feet amputation from crystal meth
- Tests for traumatic amputation
- Rehab for amputation of the foot
- Twitching amputation
- Super glue penis amputation
- Will able run amputation