What is Epithelial cells?
Dysplastic changes beginning at the squamocolumnar junction in the uterine cervix that may be precursors of squamous cell carcinoma: grade 1, mild dysplasia involving the lower one third or less of the epithelial thickness; grade 2, moderate dysplasia with one third to two thirds involvement; grade 3, severe dysplasia or carcinoma in situ, with two thirds to full-thickness involvement.
Questions and answers on "Epithelial cells"
Health resources related to Epithelial cells
- Low grade squamous epithelial cells
- Epithelial cells 10 15 hpf
- High count of epithelial cells in urine
- Epithelial cells 1 2 hpf urine during pregnancy
- Epithelial cells urine report 10 12 hpf
- Plenty epithelial cells in urine in infants
- What does elevated epithelial cells mean
- Epithelial cells in urine is it dangerous
- Moderate epithelial cells urine
- What treatment is suggested for pus and epithelial cells