What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a therapy for the preservation, enhancement or restoration of body movement and physical function impaired or threatened by disability, injury, or disease.
Questions and answers on "Physiotherapy"
Health resources related to Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy treatment for flaccidity
- Physiotherapy in angina
- Physiotherapy hip exercises
- Physiotherapy prolapsed lumbar disc
- Metatarsal physiotherapy
- Balloon physiotherapy
- Spinal ache feels lazy physiotherapy and medicine terrible pain treatment
- Physiotherapy to increase height after 25
- Physiotherapy in bone tumors
- Physiotherapy treatment of heart atack