What is Iron supplements?
Nutritional supplements comprising of several forms of iron salts like fumarate, gluconate etc., to improve iron deficiency states. Available both in oral and parenteral forms; mode of treatment depends on the severity of deficiency, urgency of treatment and patient compliance. While parenteral routes show quicker response, oral route takes longer time, at least 3-4 months for results.
Questions and answers on "Iron supplements"
Health resources related to Iron supplements
- Hemochromatosis causes and iron supplements
- Can iron supplements cause heart palpataions
- Can iron supplements cause smelly
- Can iron supplements give false positive pregnancy
- Effects of iron supplements
- Iron supplements and the liver
- Best tolerated iron supplements
- Ferrous ascorbate vs other iron supplements
- Taking iron supplements and face breaking out
- Bright yellow urine iron supplements