What is Hematocrit?
It is also known as packed cell volume (PCV) or erythrocyte volume fraction (EVF). It is the volume percentage (%) of red blood cells in blood. It is normally about 45% for men and 40% for women.
Questions and answers on "Hematocrit"
Health resources related to Hematocrit
- Decrease hematocrit in urine
- Hematocrit levels in dengue
- Low hematocrit and diabetes
- High hematocrit levels
- Low hemoglobing and hematocrit and fever
- Low hematocrit for pneumonia
- Low hematocrit and hemoglobin in cirrhosis
- Low hematocrit with abscess
- Symptoms of low hematocrit
- Normal hematocrit levels in women