What is Colonoscopy?
Colonoscopy or coloscopy is the endoscopic examination of the large bowel and the distal part of the small bowel with a camera or a fiber optic camera.
Questions and answers on "Colonoscopy"
Health resources related to Colonoscopy
- What is the left lateral position during colonoscopy
- Tips to prepare for colonoscopy
- Colonoscopy during menstrual cycle
- Colonoscopy "urinary tract infection"
- Recovery after colonoscopy and endoscopy
- Post colonoscopy nausea and diarrhea
- Talking during a colonoscopy
- Colonoscopy vaginal yeast infection
- Soreness in foot after colonoscopy
- Colonoscopy urge to urinate