What is Esomeprazole?
Esomeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor which reduces acid secretion through inhibition of the H+ / K+ ATPase in gastric parietal cells. By inhibiting the functioning of this transporter, the drug prevents formation of gastric acid.It is used in the treatment of dyspepsia, peptic ulcer disease, gastroesophageal reflux disease, and Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
Questions and answers on "Esomeprazole"
Health resources related to Esomeprazole
- Difference between esomeprazole and prilosec
- Side effect of Esomeprazole
- Esomeprazole magnesium 40 mg
- Esomeprazole 40 mg
- Usage of Esomeprazole
- Esomeprazole vs omeprazole
- Esomeprazole magnesium vs omeprazole
- Nursing responsibilities of giving esomeprazole
- Esomeprazole 40 mg capsule
- Side effects of esomeprazole