What is Proton pump?
It is a membrane protein that is capable of moving protons across the cell membrane.
Questions and answers on "Proton pump"
Health resources related to Proton pump
- Proton pump inhibitors increased appetite
- Does proton pump inhibitors change stool colour
- Proton pump navel cramp
- Can proton pump inhibitors cause spinal stenosis?
- Use of proton pump inhibitors and loss of appetite
- Proton pump inhibitor back pain
- Breast feeding proton pump inhibitor safe
- Can diabetic take proton pump inhibitors
- Proton pump inhibitors and heart palpitations
- Proton pump inhibitor causes infertility