What is Uvula?
This is the structure seen in the throat attached at the end of soft palate in the midline, rather a continuation of soft palate. It helps in producing certain specific types of sound in the speech.
Questions and answers on "Uvula"
Health resources related to Uvula
- Dots on uvula
- What is the lump in my throat near my uvula
- Uvula swollen and runny nose sneezing
- Swollen uvula with cipralex
- Uvula hanging on tongue
- Early symptoms of uvula cancer
- What causes a curved uvula
- Blisters on uvula and palpitations
- What is the treatment for cleft uvula
- Is penicillin the best way to treat a swollen uvula