What is Strep throat?
Streptococcal pharyngitis, streptococcal tonsillitis, or streptococcal sore throat is a type of pharyngitis caused by a group A streptococcal infection.It affects the pharynx including the tonsils and possibly the larynx. Common symptoms include fever, sore throat, and enlarged lymph nodes.
Questions and answers on "Strep throat"
Health resources related to Strep throat
- How do u get strep throat
- How long does strep throat last
- Strep throat hurts to pee
- Strep throat with a twitchy eye
- Strep throat and red eyes
- Strep throat after tonsillectomy
- Is strep throat an std
- How does a doctor check for strep throat weed
- Feels like im getting strep throat
- Cefadroxil for strep throat