What is Intubation?
It is putting in an external tube in respiratory tract to aid delivery of oxygen or drugs to patient with difficulty normal breathing.
Questions and answers on "Intubation"
Health resources related to Intubation
- Diagnosis of dysphagia following intubation
- Throat numbing spray for intubation
- Intubation and loss of taste
- Treatment and cure for dysphagia following intubation
- Phlegm after intubation
- Orotracheal intubation vs endotracheal intubation
- Drugs/medication for dysphagia following intubation
- Risks of intubation
- Does intubation hurt
- Dysphagia following intubation causes
Recent questions on Intubation