What causes swollen lymph nodes with a burning sensation on the tongue?

I seem to be having problems with the back of my throat and my mouth. My throat hurts and my mouth feels as if I burnt my tongue and the roof o my mouth. I also have pain in the back of my throat especially the uvula. I have also lost the taste in my mouth. I also have swollen lymp nodes, including the subclavicular and 11B lymph nodes.

I am a breast cancer survivor. I just had a pet scan that looked good, except for mild reactive subclavicular lymph node and 11B lymphnodes

also painful salivary glands

painful rash under right breast and right top ribs

forgot to mention crusty, blistered lips
Posted Tue, 21 Nov 2017 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Klarida Papaqako 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please provide some information and upload a photo.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for using Healthcaremagic to post your health query.
I read it carefully.
I would need some more information in order to give accurate advise.

Since when have these problems have appeared?
Have the testament you are using worked? Is it making it worse?
Have you used any antibiotics or other treatments lately for different reasons? When did you last took chemio?
If possible upload a photo into our system so I can have a look. You can do so at the reports section.

Looking forward to your follow up question.

Dr. Papaqako.