What is Lisinopril?
Lisinopril is used alone or in combination with other medications to treat high blood pressure. It is used in combination with other medications to treat heart failure. Lisinopril is also used to improve survival after a heart attack. Lisinopril is in a class of medications called angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors. It works by decreasing certain chemicals that tighten the blood vessels, so blood flows more smoothly and the heart can pump blood more efficiently.
Questions and answers on "Lisinopril"
Health resources related to Lisinopril
- Fruits to eat while taking lisinopril
- Wrist elbow pain lisinopril
- Lisinopril and teeth problems
- How long lasting are side effects of lisinopril
- Can i workout while taking lisinopril
- Lisinopril heart skip beat
- Pregnant and taking lisinopril hctz
- Protein drink with lisinopril
- Lisinopril and weird feelings
- Mild spotting occasionally pms out of control taking lisinopril advise