What is Hydrochlorothiazide?
It is a diuretic of class thiazide.It flushes water from body.It is used as an antihypertensive drug.
Questions and answers on "Hydrochlorothiazide"
Health resources related to Hydrochlorothiazide
- Can i take hydrochlorothiazide while suffering from osteoarthritis and hypertension
- Hydrochlorothiazide and parathyroid
- Hydrochlorothiazide and vaginal itch
- Could hydrochlorothiazide be causing pain in abdomen and acidity
- Drink alot of water with hydrochlorothiazide
- Effects of hydrochlorothiazide on home pregnancy tests
- Can hydrochlorothiazide cause strechmarks
- Safe to stop taking hydrochlorothiazide due to skin rashes
- Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg tablets
- Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg uses