What is Amlodipine?
It is a frequently used medicine for blood pressure known a s the calcium channel blockers. One of the main side effects is developing hypotension. The other possibility is swelling of feet.
Questions and answers on "Amlodipine"
Health resources related to Amlodipine
- Amlodipine and kidneys
- Amlodipine besylate weight gain
- Amlodipine besylate valsartan
- Amlodipine twice daily
- Amlodipine besylate vs inderal
- Amlodipine benazepril 10 40
- Is amlodipine and adderall bad
- Amlodipine twice daily dosing
- Whats next after amlodipine
- Symptoms when taking amlodipine and utovlan jointly