Is it possible to cure hepatitis C with alternative medicines ?

i am suffering from hep c for the last 6 yrs..tried combination treatment of ribavirin peg interferon for six mths..about 2 mths back i i had been detected wid the same virus and moreover the viral load has increased to 2.7 million. wat shd be the symptoms at this stage and how to cope with it.i dont want the treatment to repeat,as it is too much expensive and i vannot afford the same..Please guide if i can find a trustfull treatment in Ayurveda or Homeopathy...
Fri, 5 Apr 2013