1. You haven't told about the MODE of Transmission by which you get infected, because it is not transmitted by Sexual Intercourse (very rare)
2.your place of origin, because more than 80% patients with HCV in India are due to blood transfusion
3. you haven't mentioned about the symptoms??
4. even is the virus is removed from the blood, "sustained virologic response" will be there.
5. It will end either with Cirrhosis of Liver or Liver CA.
6. No Vaccination
is available till date, and because we are measuring viral load
in the blood and not in the liver cells thus HCV viral load doesn't tell you anything that how fast hepatitis
7. Avoid spicy,oily,heavy food,take sweet,bitter vegetables and ripe fruits, Pranayam breathing is helpful.
8. In Ayurveda we have three classes of drugs:
i. Anti-viral of which Bhoomyamalaki (Phyllanthus nirurii) and Kutki (Picrorrhiza kurroa) are best
ii. Hepato protective of which Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) and Ghritkumari (Aloe vera) are best.
iii. Liver Detoxifying of which chirayata (Swertia chirata) is best, you can consult an Ayurveda Physician there for the same.