Can One Get Shingles If The Person Haven't Had Chicken Pox?
Could you please be more specific about the question?
Thank you for your query.
I'm Dr. Shuba Hariprasad and will be answering your query today
Shingles occurs only if you have had chicken pox earlier.
Once you've had the chicken pox, the virus stays on in the body in certain nerve centers.
When reactivated due to lack of immunity or increased viral load, this can cause shingles.
I am not sure what you meant to ask.. Do you need this (what is 'this') to prevent shingles?
Please get back to me with this so that I can answer you appropriately.
Wish you good health
Dr. Shuba Hariprasad
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Eating frozen chicken
- Stomach pain from eating chicken
- Is milk safe after eating chicken
- Whole body pain after eating chicken
- Hyperthyroidism and eating chicken
- Remedy for skin disorder caused by eating chicken
- Which causes more heat to body egg or chicken
- Is it safe eating curd with chicken
- Ill effects of eating chicken
- How bad is it if you eat frozen chicken