What is Interferon?
Interferons(IFN s) are proteins made and released by host cells in response to the presence of pathogens such as virus , bacteria.
Questions and answers on "Interferon"
Health resources related to Interferon
- Interferon melanoma 4 weeks only
- Long term side effects of interferon and ribavirin
- Interferon severe side effects
- Pegylated interferon package insert
- Treated for hep c on interferon taking antidepressants suggestions
- Effectiveness of interferon for melanoma
- Is muscle spasms a side effect of interferon beta-1a?
- Interferon alfa 2
- Pegasys interferon side effects
- Does interferon affects thyroid and causes dent on head