What is Vaccination?
Vaccination is the administration of antigenic material (a vaccine) to stimulate an individual's immune system to develop adaptive immunity to a pathogen.
Questions and answers on "Vaccination"
Health resources related to Vaccination
- Accelerated hep b vaccination
- Vaccination charges in india for babies
- Vaccination chart for new born
- Vaccination for newly born child
- Is there any concept of painless vaccination for children
- 16 week vaccination side effects
- Precautions after taking antirabbies vaccination
- What are the risks of vaccination
- What does the tb vaccination do
- Any vaccination required for dog nail scratch