What is Hepatitis c?
Hepatitis C is an infectious disease affecting primarily the liver, caused by the hepatitis C virus (HCV). The infection is often asymptomatic, but chronic infection can lead to scarring of the liver and ultimately to cirrhosis, which is generally apparent after many years.
Questions and answers on "Hepatitis c"
Health resources related to Hepatitis c
- Have hepatitis c tpha positive 320 cmv hsv postitive explain
- Do u pee a lot with hepatitis c
- Is hepatitis c fatal
- Hepatitis c pcr test
- Hepatitis c and disorientation
- Hepatitis c level 4
- Hepatitis c nomads
- Can you cure hepatitis c
- Hepatitis c and abdominal pain
- My father-in-law has kidney tumor hepatitis c and neurological disorder