Specific Skills and Interests
Ayurveda Consultation is given for following topics:
. The Five Elements
. The Three doshas
. The six Tastes
. Prakruti Evaluation
. Summary of constitutional types
. Ritual of eating.
. qualities of food.
. food for each constitution: i.e. for Vata, Pitta, Kapha and dual Prakritis.
. specific food items and Addiction & taste
4. the seven dhatus and their functions.
5. Obesity & Weight Loss.
6. Daily Routine [Dincharya] & Lifestyle
7. how to balance prana, Tejas, and Ojas.
. balancing the doshas
. The dietary regime and lifestyle management according to disease/season/location and/or both
9. rejuvenation with topics beyond Ayurveda like Immortality, sacrifice, Kundalini, darkness & light.
10. Joint pains, Athritis, Neuromuscular Pain.
11. Health supplement for health, fitness, energy, Performance.
12. general health and well being of ladies.
13. Irregular heartbeat, heart blockage, hypertension, high cholesterol.
14. liver disorders.
15. renal disease and treatment of kidney stones.
16.Perfect natural treatment for male impotency.
17. herbal remedy to control diabetes.
18. Herbal remedy to cure asthma, bronchitis, allergy, cough.
19. natural appetite enhancer for weight gain, and also to mobilize and eliminate fat from the body.
20. alcohol/nicotine de-addiction products. [also for charas, ganja, afeem]
21. gas, constipation, heartburn, acidity, digestion problem, nausea.
22. piles, hemorrhoids & fistula.
23. medicine in cancer disease with mainline therapy.
24. calmness, peace & channelize mental energy.
26. longer, shinier & healthier hair.
27. body toner products [ for sagging breasts, postpartum muscle loosening].
28. Herbal beauty products.
. Ayurveda Immunization (SUVARNBINDUPRASHNAM) Programmes for children [new born till 16 years of age]