Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Online
Ask here your health issues with our highly experienced Ayurveda Specialist online and get personalized answer in minutes. You can also take a second opinion on your doctor's prescription or medical reports to doubly clarify your doubts and concerns.So do not wait any further, just write down your medical query here and ask a Ayurveda Specialist now.
Doctors waiting to answer your question
Exp 13 years
Exp 37 years
Exp 32 years
Exp 20 years
Exp 34 years
Internal Medicine Specialist
Exp 2 years
...and 18,000+ more Doctors from across the world
Reduce ER visits
Save time and money.
Dedicated 1 to 1 doctor with unlimited follow ups.
If you are not happy we will refund your money.
Recent Answers by Ayurveda Specialist
Looking for alternative treatments for posterior uveitis YYYY@YYYYView full Conversation
What our users say
Great job. Fast and very easy to understand. Thank you. I wish you were in my area so I could have you as my primary Doctor.
Very professional and knowledgeable, highly recommend his medical opinion specially in an emergency situation he gave me straight answers and quick follow ups. Thank you.
I so appreciate Dr. Stanko's prompt response to my questions and will certainly follow his advice and follow up again with my Dr. ASAP. Thanks again!
Dr. Sudhir kumar is excellent. He is one of the best doctor I know. He has been very quick in responding and providing best treatment possible through internet.
Thank you very much for your reply. Your answer is very helpful and precise. I greatly appreciate this information and I will get with the lab now to see if I can get this cleared up. You have been a huge help to me and I cant thank you enough.
Employers who trust us
and many more...
1. What Is an Ayurveda Specialist?
Ayurveda specialists are alternative medicine specialists who approach illness using a holistic approach. In most western countries, a medical degree is not required to practice Ayurveda, and there are no formal training requirements. However there are a number of programs that teach the practice of Ayurveda. A doctor who wants to practice Ayurveda can choose to complete additional training in Ayurvedic medicine.
Ayurveda, an ancient practice developed in India, is one of the oldest systems of medicine. It works on the principal of maintaining balance between three elements: mind, body, and spirit, called doshas. Ayurvedic treatment works to boost immunity, improve overall health, and enhance the quality of life. Ayurveda specialists treat various conditions and diseases including respiratory disorders such as cough, cold, sinus, sore throat, skin problems, digestive disorders, menstrual problems, fertility issues, arthritis, pain, hypertension, mental disorders, kidney stones, and other problems. They manage conditions that affect all areas of the body and treat people with one or more conditions such as high or low blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, and more.
Treatment by Ayurveda specialists includes herbal formulas, dietary regulations, and therapies like oil massage, steam, and meditation to detoxify, rejuvenate, and clean your body.
There are significant differences in Ayurvedic practice and its regulation around the world. However, because of the lack of evidence from rigorous clinical trials to support Ayurveda as an effective treatment for any condition, Ayurveda is not generally accepted by Western medical expert organizations as a legitimate medical practice or specialty.
2. When Should I See an Ayurveda Specialist?
You may contact an ayurvedic specialist online if you opt for alternatives to conventional (allopathic) medicine or if conventional medicine is not working for you. You may seek out an Ayurveda practitioner if you notice symptoms including:
• Cold and cough
• High Blood pressure
• Digestive problems such as food poisoning, diarrhea, constipation
• Mental disorders such as anxiety, depression, stress
• Sleep problems
• Headaches such as migraine
• Breathing or lung-related problems
• Joint pain
• Rheumatoid arthritis
• Skin and hair problems
• Menstrual problems
• Uterine fibroids
3. What Kinds of Tests Does an Ayurveda Specialist Perform or Recommend?
An ayurvedic specialist will do a physical examination to evaluate your body type and any imbalances that may exist. This may include palpation and percussion. Based on your symptoms, an Ayurveda specialist may ask you various questions related to your diet, age, body, diseases, history of diseases, family history, mental health, exercise routine, and activities.
4. What Questions Should I Ask an Ayurveda Specialist?
You may want to ask these kinds of questions:
• What do my tests reveal? What is my condition?
• Can Ayurvedic treatment cure my condition?
• How does this alternative system of medicine work?
• Are the Ayurvedic remedies you prescribed for me safe? Do they have any side effects? What symptoms should I be watchful for?
• What are my other treatment options?
• How is this treatment different from conventional treatments?
• Will my problem recur once I stop the treatment?
• How many years of training and practicing have you had?
• Is this Ayurvedic treatment costly?
• Are these Ayurvedic remedies available over the counter?
• Are there any particular instructions to take these Ayurvedic remedies?
• Can I take my Ayurvedic remedies along with conventional medicines?
• What other treatments or substances might interfere with my Ayurvedic remedies?
• Do you recommend a specific diet while on therapy?
• What preventive measures do you suggest?
• Are the Ayurvedic remedies you prescribed for me safe for children or for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers?