What is Cirrhosis?
A chronic liver disease of highly various etiology characterized by inflammation, degeneration, and regeneration in differing proportions; pathologic hallmark is formation of microscopic or macroscopic nodules separated by bands of fibrous tissue; impairment of hepatocellular function and obstruction to portal circulation often lead to jaundice, ascites, and hepatic failure.
Questions and answers on "Cirrhosis"
Health resources related to Cirrhosis
- Does cirrhosis hurt in front or back
- Cirrhosis and sore nipples
- Swollen abdomen recovering from alcohol addiction worried about cirrhosis
- Cardiac cirrhosis pathology
- Reversing cirrhosis is it possible
- Burning in stomach cirrhosis
- Can cirrhosis cause diarrhea
- What is the cause and treatment for cholangiopathybiliary cirrhosis
- Cirrhosis and swelling in the face
- Garcinia cambogia cirrhosis