What is Sgot?
Serum Glutamic Oxaloacetic Transaminase lately re-named Aspartate aminotransferase or transaminase(AST) One of the several enzymes in liver Usually a test of liver function
Questions and answers on "Sgot"
Health resources related to Sgot
- What does this signify by elevated sgpt sgot
- Sgpt sgot fasting before test
- Sgot is 140
- Risk of high sgpt and sgot
- How long does after drinking does it take for sgot and sgpt to come to normal
- How to lower high sgpt and sgot result
- Plant sterols and sgot
- How to lower sgot and sgpt naturally
- How to reduce the level of sgot sgpt and triyglasren
- Medical examination sgot means