What is Plastic surgery?
The surgical specialty or procedure concerned with the restoration, construction, reconstruction, or improvement in the form, function, and appearance of body structures that are missing, defective, damaged, or misshapen. Encompasses both reconstructive and aesthetic surgery.
Questions and answers on "Plastic surgery"
Health resources related to Plastic surgery
- Plastic surgery to match the face of another person exactly
- Plastic surgery to remove black spot on the face
- Plastic surgery center of the south
- Plastic surgery without the surgery
- Plastic surgery after weight loss cost
- Dr martin plastic surgery
- Columbia plastic surgery elephant leg
- Head dent plastic surgery
- Pros to plastic surgery
- Amazing before and after plastic surgery