What is Bilirubin?
A yellow bile pigment found as sodium bilirubinate (soluble), or as an insoluble calcium salt in gallstones; formed from hemoglobin during normal and abnormal destruction of erythrocytes by the reticuloendothelial system.Excess bilirubin is associated with jaundice.
Questions and answers on "Bilirubin"
Health resources related to Bilirubin
- What is a normal bilirubin count for a 1 month old
- Component of bilirubin causing pruritus
- What is the risk of high bilirubin
- Lack of sleep and bilirubin
- 5 week old with bilirubin level
- Low bilirubin low urea and haematuria
- Little high bilirubin
- Foods to help bilirubin
- High bilirubin abdominal migraine
- High bilirubin and stomach pain