What is Spironolactone?
It is a synthetic, steroidal antimineralocorticoid agent with additional antiandrogen and weak progestogen properties, as well as some indirect estrogen and glucocorticoid effects, which is used primarily as a diuretic and antihypertensive, but also for the purpose of reducing elevated or unwanted androgen activity in the body. It acts predominantly as a competitive antagonist of the aldosterone.
Questions and answers on "Spironolactone"
Health resources related to Spironolactone
- Usage of Spironolactone
- Spironolactone aand hcg diet
- Brown discharge after spironolactone
- Spironolactone taken with oxy elite pro
- Spironolactone 25 mg
- Spironolactone in liver disease
- Spironolactone 100 mg hair loss
- Patent spironolactone
- Spironolactone 25mg tab udl
- Long-term effects of spironolactone