What is Acne vulgaris?
Acne,medically known as Acne Vulgaris, is a skin disease that involves the oil glands at the base of hair follicles. It commonly occurs during puberty when the sebaceous (oil) glands come to life .The glands are stimulated by male hormones produced by the adrenal glands of both males and females. Acne is not dangerous, but can leave skin scars.
Questions and answers on "Acne vulgaris"
Health resources related to Acne vulgaris
- Acne vulgaris causes
- Nursing management of acne vulgaris
- Causes of acne vulgaris
- Doxycycline for acne vulgaris
- I am suffering from acne vulgaris from many days
- Acne vulgaris vs acne rosacea
- Betnovate n in acne vulgaris
- Acne vulgaris in pubic area
- Acne vulgaris of inner thighs
- Suggest treatment for androgenetic alopecia and acne vulgaris