What is Hirsutism?
Hirsutism is a condition that causes too much hair to grow on a woman’s face or body.The amount of body hair you have is largely determined by your genetic makeup. Hirsutism may arise from excess male hormones called androgens, primarily testosterone. Hirsutism may also be due to a family trait.
Questions and answers on "Hirsutism"
Health resources related to Hirsutism
- How to reverse hirsutism
- Yasminelle hirsutism
- Treatment and cure for hirsutism
- Acupressure points for hirsutism
- What is the treatment of hirsutism
- Can hirsutism cause deepening voice?
- Ayurvedic tips to get rid of hirsutism
- Hirsutism after chemotherapy
- Ayurvedic medicines for hirsutism
- Hirsutism uproot lotion