Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

PCOS, excess hair, irregular menstrual cycle. Cure for symptoms?

i am 20 and have mild pcos
i am extremely stressed and know that this might make it worse
i have facial and excessive body hair as well as irregular menstrual cycle
i really want to know if pcos can be cured forever a this might create fertility problems
i really want to know if these cysts disappear or dissolve by natural or medical teatments
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
thanks for using health care magic.
Stress can affect your menstrual cycle and fertility indirectly to a good extent.
PCOS can be treated. for that you need to consult Your gynecologist for the treatment evaluation.
If you are having extra weight, it needs to be reduced.
For stress, You can do relaxation techniques ike yoga, meditation or breathing exercise. else you need to consult psychiatrist for management.
Answered: Fri, 19 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor