Suggest treatment for recurring sharp pain in the head
Should I be concerned.
First pain hit at around 3:30 this afternoon.
Have had four in the past 15 minutes.
Please follow up with additional details
Thank you for trusting HealthcareMagic for your health concern
I have gone through your question. Please take a pain killer like ibuprofen 200 mg for pain relief.
However, it would be helpful if you could provide following additional details so that I can give you a definite answer.
- Have you ever experienced similar pain in the past?
- Have you noticed any vision changes along with pain?
-Any stress or tension recently?
-Do you have fever, cold?
- Have you noticed any associated neurological problems?
-Any medical conditions including high blood pressure, sugar and cholesterol levels?
- Are you on any medications. If so, please blood provide the list of medications
-Any other concerning symptoms?
Follow up answer
The symptoms you experienced is most likely due to panic. You can try relaxation techniques like meditation or yoga to help. If the pain recurs and is too bothersome, follow up with your primary care provider to undergo imaging studies of brain (CT brain) to rule out any underlying problems.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Meth sharp pain in head
- Sharp pain inside head
- Treatment of clitoris sharp pain
- Intermittent sharp pain in head
- Quick sharp pain in head
- Sharp pain back of head
- What is the treatment for sharp pain in abdomen
- Sharp pains in head headache blackouts causes and treatment
- Treatment and cure for sharp pain
- Sharp pains in annus and treatment
- Suggest treatment for chronic rhinosinusitis
- Suggest treatment for chronic constipation
- What causes severe muscle and upper body pain?
- Suggest remedies for delayed menstrual bleeding
- What causes intermittent sharp pain in the groin area while walking?
- Suggest ways to deal with behavioral volatility and emotional outbursts...
- Suggest treatment for pinched nerve spasms in the shoulders, neck and arms
- What do itchy rashes on the legs indicate?
- Suggest treatment for rashes between leg and scrotum
- What are the interactions when Bisoprolol, Amlodipine, Lisinopril and...