What is Aspirin?
Aspirin is a salicylate drug, often used as an analgesic to relieve minor aches and pains, as an antipyretic to reduce fever and as an anti-inflammatory medication.
Questions and answers on "Aspirin"
Health resources related to Aspirin
- Aspirin or tylenol for migraine
- Does aspirin cause bleeding
- Can i take aspirin with flucloxacillin
- Pain medication without aspirin
- Mixing aspirin and acetaminophen
- Products that contain aspirin
- Aspirin causing skin problems
- Can you mix aspirin and ibuprofen
- Aspirin for high altitude
- Soluble aspirin 75mg