Suggest remedy for strep throat with headache and chest pain

I have strep throat (not group A), have had this terrible sickness for the past week. I am on Amoxicillin and have been taking Ibuprofen religiously every 6 hours. Last night I was very nautious and ended up vomiting. I had a severe headache for hours before that. In the middle of the night I woke up with a feeling that something was sitting on top of my chest, it literally felt like i had heart pain, my left shoulder was in great pain and my arm was very restless.
Mon, 24 May 2021

You have history of strep throat and now you are experiencing headache. You are suggested to gargle your throat 3-4 times a day with warm salt water. You can continue to take Amoxycillin that you have been prescribed by your treating doctor. If it is chronic and you are not allergic to penicillin then your treating doctor may prescribe penicillin.

To get relieve from pain throat, you can take Acetaminophen or Combiflam, one stat after food and when needed to get relieve. Take liquid food so that you do not hurt your throat. Give voice rest. Stay away from addictions if any. Nausea and chest pain radiating towards the left arm and left shoulder may be indicative of angina, developing coronary artery disease (CAD). symptoms of heart failure, MI, etc. Take anti emetics to stop throwing out. Stay adequately hydrated.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Nupur K., General & Family Physician