What causes pain and discomfort in the left testicle?
very early orchitis possible .
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* The narration here seems to be from possible very early orchitis where you will
get mild ache without swelling or redness .
* This does not indicate any chance of torsion or other possible dangerous threat
at all .
* Primary guidelines at present
- Drink plenty of liquids to maintain hydration and prevent secondary urinary
- Avoid sleeping over left flank for eliminating compression over left testicle .
- Wear loose , cotton inner wears ( avoid tight jeans also ) .
- Be careful for bumpy rides or jerky exercises if performing .
- Tab. ibuprofen ( 400 ) mg after meals if pain score more than 3 of 10 .
* Follow up after 24 hours or early if required .
Wishing you fine recovery .
Regards take care .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can cause testicle pain
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes dull pain in testicles
- Discomfort in testicle no pain or lumps cause
- What could cause painful lump on left testicle
- What is the cause for radiating testicle pain
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in testicles
- What causes terrible pain in the testicles
- What causes pain in the right testicle
- What causes swelling and pain in the testicles
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools