What is Stroke?
Stroke can be define as sudden ill attack on vital organ particularly of hear and brain because this attack the function of the organ stops completely or partially depends upon the underlying pathology.
Questions and answers on "Stroke"
Health resources related to Stroke
- Stroke patient very sleepy
- Stroke while lifting wieghts
- What happens if someone dies from a stroke
- Can abcessed tooth cause a stroke
- How long can a stroke victim live without fluids?
- Heart and stroke scotland
- Sun stroke
- Projectile vomit in stroke
- Personality changes after a mild stroke
- Caffeine alcohol treatment for stroke