What is Primary care?
Primary care is the health care given by a health care provider. Typically this provider acts as the principal point of consultation for patients within a health care system and coordinates other specialists that the patient may need.
Questions and answers on "Primary care"
Health resources related to Primary care
- Primary care associates appleton wi
- Role of primary care physician
- Primary care harrisburg il
- Primary care services collagen vascular diseases
- What does a primary care doctor do
- Primary care services stomach disorders
- Primary care services fungal infections
- Center for primary care
- Primary care associates anchorage
- Primary care physicians of atlanta
Recent questions on Primary care