What does my scan report indicate?

Excellent

Question
I had a cycle scan of my abdomen and pelvis without oral contrast , but both before and after the uneventful administration of intravenous contrast utilizing a split bolus technique in the nephrogenic and excetory phase of contrast enhancement.  Sagittal and coronal reformatted images were also obtained and reviewed. These were the findings:

The visualized lung bases are unremarkable.  There is no urolithiasis or urinary tract obstruction unilaterally. No focal renal sessions. The calyces are delicately cupped. There is no urothelial thickening. No filling defects of the opacified portions of the urinary tract. The urinary bladder is well distended and otherwise unremarkable. 

HEPATIC STEATOSIS. Cholelithiasis.  No focal liver lesions. Spleen , pancreas, and adrenal glands are unremarkable.  The bowel loops are nondilated.  No free fluid. A normal caliber appendix is noted incidentally.  A cirumaortic left renal vein. A normal anatomic vbutariant,  is incidentally identified. There are no enlarged lymph nodes. There are no destructive osseous lesions.

My questions are:
1. Is this a good report?
2. What is Cholelithiasis. HEPATIC steatosis?

Thanks for your help.
Wed, 25 Apr 2018 in Liver and Gall Bladder

Answered by Dr. Shinas Hussain 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
The report is quite normal. No need to worry.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting HealthcareMagic!
I have gone through your query and I can understand your concerns.

The above-mentioned report is quite normal and nothing to worry about it.

Cholelithiasis is nothing but small stones in your gallbladder. No active treatment measures needed unless you have symptoms like pain and jaundice.

Steatosis is a non-significant finding and it is similar to fatty liver. No treatment is required for this also.

Wishing you good health. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Thanks

Follow-up: What does my scan report indicate? 54 minutes later
so this report showed that my major organs were ok?

Answered by Dr. Shinas Hussain 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the followup.

According to the above-mentioned imaging studies, your internal organs are alright.

Follow-up: What does my scan report indicate? 23 minutes later
I appreciate the help. They say I'm suffering from health anxiety. I don't know how to stop being so anxious over my health. It's effected every aspect of my life. I can't even sleep at night.

Answered by Dr. Shinas Hussain 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
Try relaxation techniques

Detailed Answer:
You might probably having a condition called hypochondria. It is nothing but undue concern about health.
Try to practice relaxation techniques like meditation and yoga. You will be fine .