What does my scan report indicate?
The visualized lung bases are unremarkable.Â There is no urolithiasis or urinary tract obstruction unilaterally. No focal renal sessions. The calyces are delicately cupped. There is no urothelial thickening. No filling defects of the opacified portions of the urinary tract. The urinary bladder is well distended and otherwise unremarkable.Â
HEPATIC STEATOSIS. Cholelithiasis.Â No focal liver lesions. Spleen , pancreas, and adrenal glands are unremarkable.Â The bowel loops are nondilated.Â No free fluid. A normal caliber appendix is noted incidentally.Â A cirumaortic left renal vein. A normal anatomic vbutariant,Â is incidentally identified. There are no enlarged lymph nodes. There are no destructive osseous lesions.
My questions are:
1. Is this a good report?
2. What is Cholelithiasis. HEPATIC steatosis?
Thanks for your help.
The report is quite normal. No need to worry.
Thanks for trusting HealthcareMagic!
I have gone through your query and I can understand your concerns.
The above-mentioned report is quite normal and nothing to worry about it.
Cholelithiasis is nothing but small stones in your gallbladder. No active treatment measures needed unless you have symptoms like pain and jaundice.
Steatosis is a non-significant finding and it is similar to fatty liver. No treatment is required for this also.
Wishing you good health. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Thanks for the followup.
According to the above-mentioned imaging studies, your internal organs are alright.
Try relaxation techniques
You might probably having a condition called hypochondria. It is nothing but undue concern about health.
Try to practice relaxation techniques like meditation and yoga. You will be fine .
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this nt scan report indicate
- Follicular scan done what does the report indicate
- Done with uterus scan what does this report indicate
- Hr ct scan done what does the report indicate
- What does the nt scan report results indicate
- What does these ct scan report indicate
- Got an mri scan what does this report indicate
- Pelvic ultrasound scan done what does the report indicate
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate
- Got a renal scan what does this report indicate