Suggest treatment for displacement of tubal ligation clip due to peristalsis
Displacement of clip can be normal.
Thanks for posting your query.
The displacement of the clip from right to the left side can be due to displacement of the tubes due to the peristalsis of the gut. There is nothing to worry.
The treatment that you are getting for your pain is correct. The muscle relaxants and pain killers can help in reducing the pain. Once the pain subsides you can start with a regular physiotherapy to regain the muscle strength and to decrease the spasms. Consulting a neurologist will also help in treating the chronic nerve related pains.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for tubal ligation syndrome
- Tubal ligation and pregnancy u
- Tubal ligation and cramping
- Tubal ligation frequent urination
- Post tubal ligation syndrome treatment
- Severe abdominal cramps brown discharge clots tubal ligation done treatment
- C-section tubal ligation bleeding between periods reddish pink discharge treatment
- Back spasms before menstrual cycle tubal ligation done treatment
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain after a failed tubal ligation
- Pregnant after tubal ligation
- Swollen legs, dark patches. Have stasis dermatitis and OCD. Will I be...
- Difficulty maintaining erection, discomfort in right testicle. Should I...
- Would anesthesia used to make a patient unconscious cause hand tremor?
- Black or brown freckles on penis, flat, no discomfort. Is this normal?
- What could red spots on hairline mean?
- Testicle swollen huge and hurts to touch. Why?
- Sudden awakening from sleep, heart racing, high blood pressure, ringing...
- What kind of cancer is it when colonoscopy shows a malignant mass in...
- Itching vagina, discharge and bleeding during sex. Maybe bacterial...
- Have hypoglycemia. Want to try HCG diet. Is it safe?