What causes lumps in veins of forearm, wrist burning after spinal surgery?

Hi I recently had spinal surgery and whilst all was great thereafter I have developed little lumps in the veins in my lower forearm and am having burning sensations in my wrists above my palm more severe at night than during the day.I am female aged 57, height 1.6 and weigh 62 kls. I have enjoyed remarkable health and eat sensibly. I do not like taking medication but am currently taking 6 Myprodol per day to control the burning pain in my wrists. I have had a Nerve conduction study to check for carpel tunnel and also a sensory nerve test and no compression on nerves detected. I
Thu, 21 Feb 2019